Schreiber Jewels – Via Borgospesso 22 – 20121 – Milan
Owner’s email address: email@example.com
Types of Data collected
Among the Personal Data collected by this Application, independently or through third parties, there are: email; Cookies; Usage data; geographical location; first name; surname.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically during the use of this Application.
Unless otherwise specified, all Data required by this Application are mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for this Application to provide the Service. In cases where this Application indicates certain Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequences on the availability of the Service or its operation.
Users who have doubts about which Data is mandatory, are encouraged to contact the Owner.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Application and guarantees that he has the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Data Controller from any liability to third parties.
Method and place of processing of the collected Data
Method of treatment
The Data Controller shall take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.The processing is carried out by means of computer and/ or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other parties involved in the organization of this Application (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects may have access to the Data (as third-party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Data Processors may always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis for the processing
The Data Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions is met:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions the Data Controller may be authorised to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or another of the legal bases specified below, until the User objects (“opt-out”) to such processing. However, this does not apply if the processing of Personal Data is regulated by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and/or for the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or for the exercise of public powers vested in the Data Controller;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or third parties.
It is however always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each processing and in particular to specify whether the processing is based on the law, provided by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data are processed at the operating offices of the Data Controller and at any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For further information, contact the Data Controller.
Your Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the country in which you are located. For further information on the place of processing, the User can refer to the section on the details of the processing of Personal Data.
The User has the right to obtain information about the legal basis of the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international public law organization or constituted by two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as the security measures taken by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
The User can verify if one of the transfers described above takes place by examining the section of this document relating to the details of the processing of Personal Data or asking the Data Controller for information by contacting him at the contact details shown at the opening.
I Dati sono trattati e conseThe Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- The Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Data Controller and the User will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed.
- The Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until the satisfaction of this interest. The User can obtain further information about the legitimate interest pursued by the Data Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller.
When processing is based on the User’s consent, the Data Controller may retain the Personal Data for longer until such consent is revoked. In addition, the Data Controller may be obliged to store Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, upon expiry of this period, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purpose of the Processing of Collected Data
The User’s Data are collected to allow the Data Controller to provide the Service, comply with legal obligations, respond to requests or enforceable actions, protect their rights and interests (or those of Users or third parties), identify any malicious or fraudulent activity, as well as for the following purposes: SPAM protection, Address management and sending of email messages, Advertising, Traffic optimization and distribution, Content comment, Location-based interactions, Statistics, Viewing content from external platforms, Contacting the User, Interacting with social networks and external platforms and Remarketing and behavioral targeting.
To obtain detailed information on the purposes of the processing and the Personal Data processed for each purpose, the User can refer to the section “Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data”.
Details on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Comment on content
- Contact the User
- Address management and sending of email messages
- Interaction with social networks and external platforms
- Interactions based on location
- Optimization and distribution of traffic
- Protection against SPAM
- Remarketing and behavioral targeting
- Viewing content from external platforms
Rights of the User
Users can exercise certain rights with regard to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw your consent at any time. You may revoke your consent to the processing of your Personal Data as previously expressed.
- oppose the processing of your Data. The User may object to the processing of his Data when it takes place on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are given in the section below.
- access your Data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- verify and request rectification. The User may verify the correctness of their Data and request its updating or correction.
- obtain the restriction of processing. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the limitation of the processing of his Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose than their storage.
- obtain the deletion or removal of your Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their Data by the Data Controller.
- receive your Data or have it transferred to another data controller. The User has the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, where technically feasible, to obtain its transfer without hindrance to another holder. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract of which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- You may lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Details of the right to object
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public powers vested in the Data Controller or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to object to processing on grounds related to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that, if their Data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the processing without providing any reasons. To find out whether the Data Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise the rights
To exercise the User’s rights, Users can address a request to the contact details of the Data Controller indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within a month.
Further information on the processing
I Dati Personali dell’Utente possono essere utilizzati da parte del Titolare in giudizio o nelle fasi
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Data Controller in court or in the preparatory phases to its possible establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this Application or the Services connected by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
Log of system and maintenance
For operational and maintenance purposes, this Application and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, ie files that record interactions and may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time to the Data Controller using the contact details.
Response to “Do Not Track” requests
This Application does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
If the changes affect processing operations whose legal basis is consent, the Data Controller will collect the User’s consent again, if necessary.